Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This board is for the news tied through the main website. Anyone may post News here, as long as it is relevant to the station and its topics in general.

TOPIC: Sorry to bring this up outside of the sam2joom site but...

Sorry to bring this up outside of the sam2joom site but... 20 Oct 2018 14:01 #265

Sorry to bring this up outside of the sam2joom site but its not loading and i need to know something kind of important.

1.) Is sam2joom compatible with mariaDB because the add lyrics when submitted says their is a error in mySQL.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sorry to bring this up outside of the sam2joom site but... 28 Nov 2018 11:35 #267

• troberts
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
MariaDB is a fork of MySQL, so they should be compatible. There may be differences between them that can cause incompatibility, but I don't really know since I don't use MariaDB, have never tested it.

Chris was the programmer and he would know the answers to this, but he's simply not doing anything with this anymore. I never found an alternate programmer willing to take it on. I don't have the programming knowledge to do it myself. That is why I have not repaired the SAM2Joom site. I can't support it.

The only thing I can suggest is hiring a programmer to look at your extension to update it. Otherwise I can only suggest looking for an alternate extension or sticking with a platform known to work with the last version of SAM2Joom.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds